Friday, July 10, 2009

RIP Jasmine Boutique


The Jasmine Boutique started this whole transformation. I was just going to the post office when I saw a huge banner stating that the boutique was going out of business. I walked in. Because the prices were low, I was willing to try things on that I would normally have thought would never fit. I am between a size 14 and 18 depending on the brand of clothing and usually boutique clothes are just sized too small to work for me. What was meant to be a pop in and look ended up being an hour and a half of trying on beautiful clothes. I pulled out the mastercard and spent 300 on what was over 650 dollars worth of clothing. I bought this the first day I was there. It is a halter, I put a little black tank under it and I later bought these leggings to go under neath it. I know that it is still a little on the frump side, but at least I am experimenting with color!

Sorry I am still trying to figure out how to work the picture function on this computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boutiquer?

Want to add a review of your favorite Boutique? Maybe you own a Boutique and want to showcase it on Bella At The Boutique?

email: bellajade@gmail.com