Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Find!

I was shopping at the Outlets in Castle Rock and I happened into the Cabi outlet, which is a store I normally would not have gone into because the window display seemed too teeny-bopper for my taste. But, in the spirit of trying new clothes and my personal agreement not to let my perceptions of size scare me away, I went in.

I loved it.

They have reversible clothes. I have one reversible skirt and I do actually reverse it. I was thinking, in hard times like these, why shouldn't we be buying reversible clothing? We can increase our wardrobe by only buying one piece!

I haven't bought anything yet to take a picture of but I absolutely love their website!

Here it is:
www.cabionline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boutiquer?

Want to add a review of your favorite Boutique? Maybe you own a Boutique and want to showcase it on Bella At The Boutique?

email: bellajade@gmail.com