Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dansko if you are on your feet all day

When I am not blogging I am teaching and that means that I am on my feet all day long. I love cute shoes but most of them hurt after second period. I found that Dansko is best for long days. I know that doctors wear them under scrubs, thus hiding the plain look of the shoes. I began to look for something a little more trendy in the Dansko line. I found these:



Oh, I should mention that a couple of years ago the insoles of a pair of my Dansko's fell out. I called the company and they sent me the things that I needed to repair them free of charge. I love when companies are behind their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boutiquer?

Want to add a review of your favorite Boutique? Maybe you own a Boutique and want to showcase it on Bella At The Boutique?

email: bellajade@gmail.com