Friday, July 24, 2009

Quality not Quantity

So Isaac Mizrahi said on The Fashion Show that people should buy quality not quantity. I have to admit, most of my pre-Bella at the Boutique wardrobe consisted of 75% off sales at Target. Nothing wrong with that-it is what we all have to do once in awhile. But, then I added up all the $7.00 jeans and $5.00 t-shirts that I don't wear anymore or that fell apart and I realized that I could afford a really nice pair of jeans. I splurged on a pair of not-your-daughter's jeans at Nordstroms.

The Nordstrom's sales woman suggested that you buy the size smaller than you normally wear to get the 'tummy tuck' effect of the inside panels of the jeans.

Not Your Daughter's Jeans happens to have contest for a free pair of jeans on their website: www.notyourdaughtersjeans.com

Enter to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boutiquer?

Want to add a review of your favorite Boutique? Maybe you own a Boutique and want to showcase it on Bella At The Boutique?

email: bellajade@gmail.com