Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dressing for a wedding

I am on assignment. I have to think about what I am going to wear at a February wedding in PA. My partner will be in the wedding and dressed formally. How do I match that and also feel comfortable. I have a black formal dress but I think that it might be too formal as it was a former bridesmaid dress.

I looked at EHow.com to gather some advice:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2139245_dress-wedding-reception.html

To answer their questions,
1. I believe it will be a formal wedding but most of the guests will be slightly more than casual.
2. I haven't seen the invitation yet so I can't really gather much from that.
3. It is February so my favorite summer green dress won't work. (Dang!)

I am going to the Boutique! I will post some things that I try on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boutiquer?

Want to add a review of your favorite Boutique? Maybe you own a Boutique and want to showcase it on Bella At The Boutique?

email: bellajade@gmail.com