Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Philosophy

I love Philosophy. I use their moisturizer and sun screen. The body scrub is amazing. For Christmas, I got a bottle of Inner Grace-the big one the 2 oz spendy version-from my partner. Now, I have almost .25 left and it smells like alcohol. I have emailed Philosophy because I actually want to see how they handle it. A good company stands behind their products when something isn't right. If I am putting all this crap on my face, I want to know that if they find out something isn't right with those products that they will stand behind those, too.

I will keep you posted on their response. Keeping my fingers crossed for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boutiquer?

Want to add a review of your favorite Boutique? Maybe you own a Boutique and want to showcase it on Bella At The Boutique?

email: bellajade@gmail.com