Friday, July 24, 2009

OPI wonderful!

I love OPI Polish because it is strong and they really set the tone for the season when they release their new colors. An OPI bottle of pink that I bought a couple years ago is the only bottle of nail polish I ever used completely. This year, one of their lines is inspired by denim it is called "A Bright Pair." I just bought A Grape Fit by OPI nail polish. I love it.

A Grape Fit!

A Grape Fit!

This rich purple was made for you.


OPI is releasing a new line of Matte nail polish. I actually am digging on it.

You can check it out on their website: http://www.opi.com/

I also listed some of my favorite OPI colors on the Bella Boutique through Amazon-link is at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boutiquer?

Want to add a review of your favorite Boutique? Maybe you own a Boutique and want to showcase it on Bella At The Boutique?

email: bellajade@gmail.com