Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Personal Commandments


This is my picture.  It's who I am working on. It's not that I am unhappy. I just think that I am not realizing my full authentic life.  Therefore, I am writing my personal commandments.  I am going to say that for now, this list of commandments is a work in progress.

* Be Jadi
 Jadi loves music and needs some alone time with music to rejuvenate her soul.  I am a teacher.  As frustrating and exhausting as that job is, for now it is who I am- even though it doesn't pay enough-it makes me happy.

* Enjoy your home
Declutter, organize, clean and make shrines

* Enjoy your body
Eat good food, Exercise, and buy clothes that fit.

* Don't take things personally.
I am going to live my life with integrity and then I can know that if I acted with dignity and kindness then the way that other people behave is a statement about them not me.  If it does happen to "be me" that did something wrong, I will apologize-sincerely.

* Trust
Have faith that my partner will stay. Have faith that my partner is closest to me, and believe the positive evaluations of the other person.  I am going to act "as if" I already trust. Honestly this is not my partner's fault-I was given this pattern as a small child and I am working on it. Which brings me to my next commandment

*change
Life is about change.  I need to make sure that I give life the intention of positive direction.

* Compassion for me
I am going to forgive my mistakes, excuse my negative thoughts, ask those thoughts to leave, and quit negative self-talk.

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
-Dali Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boutiquer?

Want to add a review of your favorite Boutique? Maybe you own a Boutique and want to showcase it on Bella At The Boutique?

email: bellajade@gmail.com