Sunday, February 2, 2014

I Threw Out My Towels...



I took all my towels and threw them out... In the garage. Every last one of them is now in a new home. These towels are for washing cars, dogs, cleaning, beach/swim. They are no longer housed in my house.

I have given each person one lovely bath sheet from Ikea and I am getting them embroidered with initials so we all know which towel belongs to which person.

Why?  This is lunacy... Mad.... Craziness...

My theory is that we should have a clean set of towels for quests.  Then, we should each have a towel. Although, I might go get regular towels to match for drying hair. But, having an abundance of towels has simply meant having an abundance of laundry and towels are heavy. My laundry is in the basement, my showers are on the second story.  See... I am so smart.  They don't give Ph.D.'s to everyone, as you know....

1 comment:

  1. I am a *huge* fan of a lovely towel post-bathing. We use bath sheets from The Company Store, and I don't think I'll ever go back. We get our beach towels through Lands End and get those monogrammed to know whose is whose. However, I've never mustered up the ability to get rid of the old towels. They're in totes somewhere in storage, just in case I need a towel for something (like delivering a baby goat). Must be the "Depression-era" mindset I've developed since country living.

    ReplyDelete

Boutiquer?

Want to add a review of your favorite Boutique? Maybe you own a Boutique and want to showcase it on Bella At The Boutique?

email: bellajade@gmail.com