Saturday, February 1, 2014

Happiness Project

First, I should give a shout out to Gretchen Rubin. She wrote two books that have inspired my Happiness Project: The Happiness Project and Happier at Home. I am putting ideas together from both of the books to create my own happiness project.

Here are some of today's happiness project acts:

This is our downstairs bathroom.  It is more of a powder room, but it is where my partner gets ready for the day.  Yes, I am spoiled and get the Master Bath. But, I organized all of the things that we keep in there and I think I like that there  is some space to "grow" should we need to do so.

On the left is my organized projects.  I need to finish some keepsake books, photo albums, and I am making something with these ticket stubs.  My other happiness generator is music and I have a plethora of music stubs. On the right is my supplies for those projects.  I need one more of those bins I think. My craft desk is clear enough to work at now :)

Then I started to tackle the kid's room and bathroom.  This is her storage area in her bathroom.

 After we went through all of her things, she has room to spare.  I like to have some empty spaces.

The Elfa system from the Container Store was a major pain to start, but once we got it in there my 12 year old daughter was able to put the baskets in herself. She will be happy that her board is in the shot :) .
And, Lastly...

Hello Kitty!  This is the princess Mona. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boutiquer?

Want to add a review of your favorite Boutique? Maybe you own a Boutique and want to showcase it on Bella At The Boutique?

email: bellajade@gmail.com