Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Show 2: Howl at the Moon

This is not a "show"-in the typical definition of "show"... but I am including it because the talent of the musicians was pretty shocking. First, there was a girl who rapped. Oh, and second, a white boy that could rap. Their transitions between songs were legit. I am pretty sure they end the evening on a Friday or Saturday night with house music that they play over because it seemed to be pretty typical club fare rather than things that people would actually request.  I also heard instruments that no one on stage was actually playing.  However, the raw portion of the evening was authentic and fun. I think it is worth a thumb up (not two), as it did give me a post-show glow. (Ask my partner-after a show I usually have a ton of energy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boutiquer?

Want to add a review of your favorite Boutique? Maybe you own a Boutique and want to showcase it on Bella At The Boutique?

email: bellajade@gmail.com