Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Crocs.."I am not ugly anymore!"




Crocs are not just for fashion idgets anymore! They are actually making some cute shoes. My 8 year old turned me on to this...




You know I love a local store and these can't get much more local, they are made right here in Colorado. I have been wanting to support them but just hated those hole top models. Now that they are cute, I can get behind these.




By the way, the new Boutique in Castle Rock named Bling carries these shoes.

I also have them listed on my amazon store:


check them out...




1 comment:

  1. I'm not digging the pink ones, but the heels on top were pretty cute. I like that your daughter is your source of info.

    ReplyDelete

Boutiquer?

Want to add a review of your favorite Boutique? Maybe you own a Boutique and want to showcase it on Bella At The Boutique?

email: bellajade@gmail.com