Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Brighton Purses

I popped into a Brighton store the other day. I usually don't look at Brighton but there were a pair of earrings that caught my eye.

I didn't get the earrings but I have to say that something about their purses really impressed me.

They use a round magnet as a clasp that is very strong. I loved opening and closing the purse.

I spoke with a woman who was working there and she said that she loves working at Brighton because they have been very understanding with family needs and vacation time. It always makes me happy when a company is good to it's employees!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boutiquer?

Want to add a review of your favorite Boutique? Maybe you own a Boutique and want to showcase it on Bella At The Boutique?

email: bellajade@gmail.com